Using Technology of Participation (ToP)® Methods, we guide stakeholders and laypersons in making collective decisions or plans. ToP methods are great tools to use to help foster collaboration in decision-making and action – among individuals, organizations or communities.
A universal framework to generate meaningful, productive dialogue around any topic.
- Conduct purposeful, productive meetings and discussions
- Stimulate candid feedback
- Surface new ideas and solutions
Infuse a group with creative energy and bring diverse opinions and perspectives into an agreement everyone can own and support.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Respectfully integrate diverse ideas into a larger whole
- Generate practical and creative solutions from multiple perspectives
- Minimize conflict and achieve consensus
Action Planning Workshops
Quickly plan and prepare a group project for launch, and develop shared commitment to timelines, tasks, and success measures.
- Analyze the current reality and set inspiring goals
- Maximize group ownership and creativity
- Craft a doable plan with clear ownership, timelines and success measures
Strategic Planning Workshops
We help groups:
- Creatively visualize and come to agreement around their ideal future
- Honestly confront their most stubborn blocks to success
- Align around powerful, innovative shared intentions
- Define measurable goals
- Commit to accountable plans of action